Posting this mainly so I don't forget myself. In German, because that's the way I learnt it.
- Ankerstich, Prussig, Doppelter Prussig
- Halfmastwurf mit Sicherungsschlag -> "Halbmastwurf is never alone!"
- Sackstich (Hausfrauenknoten)
- Use eight-knot for securing to lap belt
- Use Halbmastwurf for belaying when securing a climber, keep end of rope (upwards?)
- Must be clipped in at the top with two counter-facing carabiners when rappelling
- When climbing along a rope course, have your two carabiners always clipped into opposite directions
- Have ready: Two carabiners at the ends of your "tentacles"
- Eighter metal piece for rappelling
- Prussig, at the back
- Using upper body strap, not lower
- Connect two ropes by weaving an eighter from both sides, it's the most practical that way